Monday, May 13, 2019

July 4th weekend of 2005

I love a carousel. I love the animals on them, I love the music they play, I love their history, the older the better. Before I started trying to journal and share our travesl we went to the Carousle musuem by Mt. Hood in Oregon, it had just recently found a home in an old bank building, now we will have to go back to see how they have grown and of course share it here. But back to the weekend. While surfing the net for things to do in Washington I stumbled across this carousel in Republic WA. And I really wanted to see it. So we planned our trip there for the weekend of July 4th 2005. The other web pages I found about the carousel said it was only open certain weekends, one page said it was open all weekends in the summer but to call ahead, so I tried calling several times with no luck, we decided to go anyways as there were other things to do and see in the area.

No comments: